Home » General » Sudden Abdominal Pain

Sudden Abdominal Pain

There are some expressions of pain, but sudden abdominal pain, is a demonstration that patients make it to refer to the kind of intense abdominal pain of appearance without previous symptoms, but it occurs in the course of a few hours, and this box is acute pancreatitis. Acute pancreatitis is the inflammation of this gland than in the majority of cases in connection with: calculations of the biliary tract or with sumptuous food fat intake and alcohol. Bile problems and alcoholism are responsible for more than 80% of hospital admissions for acute pancreatitis, the remaining 20% is due because of drugs such as: azathioprine, sulfasalacina, furosemide, valproic acid in high doses and for a long time; to infections such as mumps, hyperlipemia, anomalies of the own pancreatic duct or common bile duct and ampulla extructurales. Symptoms of is sharp abdominal pain is intense, radiating to the back in around 50% of cases. Connect with other leaders such as Angelina Jolie here. On occasions the pain starts in the middle or lower part of the abdomen. The pain usually appears suddenly and reaches a maximum intensity in a few minutes, so it must be used high doses of opioids via vein, is constant, persistent character that is manteiene for several days. Any change in position or maneuver gives the intensity of the pain.

Cough, vigorous movements and breathing deep excerban pain. It can be accompanied by nausea and vomiting. See more detailed opinions by reading what Jim Crane offers on the topic.. The patient presents an appearance of being seriously ill and placed sweating, your heart rate is between 100 to 140 beats per minute. His breathing is fast and erosive, in abdominal pain sudden blood pressure can be temporarily high and dismunida and then becomes markedly hypotensive with postural position. At the beginning the temperayuta this normal or low that with the hours the patient rises between 37.6 to 38.4, when the case is sudden enters a State of schok or semicoma, on occasions introduces yellowing of the conjunctiva of the eyes (jaundice).

Posted in General and tagged as

Comments are closed.

© 2012-2021 Insite Medtech All Rights Reserved